Have you lost your Amzon Firestick remote? Time has passed for your favorite shows and you are worried about what to do next.
It often happens that you have forgotten or lost your Firestick remote, as it is pretty small in size and You are impatient to watch your favorite shows on Fire Tv, so don’t lose hope. Still, there are chances to control your Fire TV without a physical remote control.
To make you happy we have come up with possible solutions for the lost amazon fire tv remote issue. Here is what to do.
How to Control a Fire Tv Stick Without Remote?
It may be quite frustrating when you wish to watch your desired shows on a Fire Tv stick and lost your remote. Leave your worry and proceed with us to watch it continue.
- The first thing you need to do is to download the “Amazon Fire TV” app from the Play Store or App Store on your smartphone.
- Open the Amazon Fire Tv app on your device
- Grant all the permissions to connect and access your Fire Tv app.
- The app will discover your Firestick, Now tap on the “Connect” button
- A connecting notification will be seen during the process. If you have connected for the first time, then follow the instructions on the screen
- The Firestick app will ask you to pair up your phone or Tablet with Fire Tv and a 4-digit code will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter that code on your TV screen to connect the Fire Tv APP.
- The remote app will start functioning and you can access the program that you desire to see, with your mobile phone too.
Use Amazon Fire TV App Without Wi-Fi
To get back the shows of Fire TV with a lost Firestick remote, and without a Wi-Fi connection here is some workaround you need to do.
By enabling a Wi-Fi hotspot in absence of any proper internet connection, you can use your Fire TV app with the help of two smartphones. One for creating Hotspot and another to control your Fire TV app.
- First of all, open “Settings” on your phone, from which you want a Wi fI Hotspot.
- Go to “Wi-Fi & Network” > Hotspot & Tethering > Wi-Fi Hotspot. and rename the network to the name of the wifi connection it was connected to earlier.
- Change the password to the same as the earlier network, to make the setup identical so that Amazon Fire Tv will get connected automatically without any interruption.
- “Turn On” your Hotspot and restart your TV connected with your hotspot.
- On the other smartphone, install the Amazon Fire TV app and log in to your Amazon account.
- It will scan and detect your Fire TV on the app.
- Now click on your app to enter the code displayed on your TV, and you have done it.
Now, you can navigate to the shows of Amazon Fire tv with a lost Firestick remote and control your TV with your smartphone to watch your desired shows.
For Detailed Information, must visit the site Waybinary.com once.