WhatsApp, often called WA Web, is a handy user feature. Because of this feature, users can enter WhatsApp web via laptop or desktop and can do so using a QR code to open it in a browser without needing to download it again.
Don’t worry. You can also use WhatsApp Web on your Android cellphone. However, even though this feature is not complete in the mobile version, WhatsApp web is beneficial for those carrying out activities using a laptop.
At least you can still use WhatsApp Web on your laptop when you’re not using your cellphone. Because you no longer need to open your cellphone to reply to chats when using a laptop. Of course, it’s easier, isn’t it, what WhatsApp web provides for its users.
So, if you need to learn how to use WhatsApp Web on your laptop, we will provide a tutorial or way to use the newest and most updated WhatsApp Web. For this reason, see the review of WhatsApp web features below.
How to Use WhatsApp Web and Login Via Browser
As for how to use WhatsApp Web on a laptop or in your smartphone application, below is a review of WhatsApp Web on a laptop and PC browser.
- The first step is to enter the WhatsApp web link at https://web.whatsapp.com in your browser. Or you can use Opera, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
- Then, open the WhatsApp application on your smartphone
- Press the dot button at the top right of the screen, and click > WhatsApp Web
- After clicking, a QR code will appear. Move the QR code that appears on your desktop browser using your smartphone
- If the transfer process is complete, the WhatsApp chat service will automatically “move” to the desktop or laptop browser
- Now, you can use it without having to use a smartphone anymore.
How? Are you interested in using WhatsApp web in a browser because it’s elementary? Good luck trying it, and hopefully, it’s useful for you.
How to Use WhatsApp Web Via Application
As for the method for those who want to avoid the hassle of opening and closing the browser to access the website, this method is used by WhatsApp Web to install the application on the desktop. Either Windows or Mac-based. Check out the steps to download and how to install it below.
- Open the download page on the whatsapp.com site.
- Download the Windows or Mac version of the WhatsApp web application (depending on your OS).
- Open the WhatsApp web application that you installed on your PC/Laptop
- And that’s it. Now, you can use WhatsApp on your laptop/PC without reopening the browser.
How to use two WhatsApp accounts on a cellphone without an application
WhatsApp via this website should only be accessible on PC and laptop devices. However, one of the superior features of WhatsApp is that it can be accessed via an Android smartphone.
However, you also need to know that there are special tricks for accessing the Android WhatsApp web. However, you don’t need to worry because we will provide the tutorial below.
This trick is handy because you can run two WhatsApp accounts on your smartphone without using other applications. Come on, let’s see the trick. Notes! This trick only applies if you use two smartphones. So you can scan or access WhatsApp web more easily.
- Firstly, before accessing the WhatsApp website, you should first delete the story from the smartphone browser that you will use. In this trick, we use Google Chrome.
- To do this, press the three dots button at the top of the screen. Then, press the history button and click Clear browsing data.
- If so, now access http://web.whatsapp.com, press the three dots button at the top right of the screen, and activate the desktop site toggle.
- Automatically, the site’s appearance will change by displaying a QR code that usually appears on the desktop version of WhatsApp web.
- Now open the WhatsApp application on the other smartphone. The steps are the same: press the three dots button at the top right of the screen and press WhatsApp Web.
- Next, move the QR code that appears. When the transfer process is complete, your WhatsApp will automatically “move” to another smartphone browser, which means you have two WhatsApp accounts on one smartphone.
How it’s easy isn’t it? You can also use this trick to open your partner’s chat.
How to Use WhatsApp Web on an Android Phone
Apart from using WhatsApp Web on a laptop, you can also use it on an Android smartphone. The trick for WhatsApp Web on an Android cellphone is handy for those who want to use WhatsApp on one cellphone without using any application.
Let’s look at the following WhatsApp Web tricks on Android cell phones. This trick only applies to those of you who use two smartphones. This way, you can quickly scan and access WhatsApp Web on Android. Following are the steps to open WhatsApp Web on an Android cellphone.
- Before accessing WhatsApp Web on an Android cellphone, we recommend that you delete the history from the smartphone browser you will use. In this trick, we use Google Chrome.
- To do this, click the three dots button at the top right of the screen. Then, click the History button and click Clear browsing data.
- If so, now access the site http//web.whatsapp.com/. Then, click the three-dot button at the top right of the screen and activate the desktop site toggle.
- Automatically, the appearance of WhatsApp Web for Android will change to the appearance of the QR code that usually appears on the desktop version of WhatsApp Web.
- Now open the WhatsApp application on your other smartphone. The steps are the same: click the dot button at the top right of the screen and press WhatsApp Web.
- Then, move the QR code that appears. If the transfer process is complete, WhatsApp will automatically move to the other smartphone browser, which means you have two WhatsApp accounts on one smartphone.
- Done. You can now use WhatsApp Web on your Android cellphone
Tips 6 Ways to Overcome WhatsApp Web Errors
More and more people use WhatsApp Web on laptops because of its practicality and convenience. However, sometimes users often experience WhatsApp Web errors.
But you don’t need to worry. We will give you some tips on how to overcome it. So you can easily use WhatsApp Web on your laptop comfortably. Approximately six ways you can do this when your WhatsApp has an error.
1. Make sure the WhatsApp server has no errors
The first step is to confirm the server’s condition on your laptop’s WhatsApp Web application. The goal is so that you can find out whether the application is down or not.
So, for that, you can open the site downdetector.com. Using this site, you can report when the application is experiencing problems or is down. After that, please see whether the down detector gets a report if WhatsApp is down or continues to function normally.
2. Checking Web Browser Compatibility
The following way to fix WhatsApp errors is to check your web browser application. It would help if you remembered that you can access WA Web via Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, Edge Browser, and several other latest web browser applications.
So, the Web cannot be accessed if you use old applications. Therefore, you should check the compatibility of your web browser because this can cause interference with WhatsApp originating from the web browser on your PC or laptop.
3. Check for web browser updates on your laptop and PC
Another way you can do this is to update your web browser. Search applications such as Google Chrome, Edge and Opera often provide the latest updates, which their users should update.
How to update the browser can be pretty straightforward. For example, if you use Microsoft Edge, you can do it in the following way below.
- First, you can open the Edge application and select the settings
- After that, click About Microsoft Edge and immediately tap Update to update. However, if you have updated it, this application will automatically notify you that the application has been updated.
4. Clean Cache and Cookies in Web Browsers
If there is too much cache and cookies, it can cause WhatsApp Web to experience problems and may not function. You have to clear your browser cache and cookies so you can use WA Web.
How do you delete cache and cookies in a web browser like Google Chrome? So, you can read and follow these methods as follows.
- First, you open Google Chrome.
- Then you guys go to settings.
- Next, you have Advanced Options. After that, scroll down the screen and select Clear Browsing Data to clear the cache and cookies.
- Once you have finished, please connect to WhatsApp Web; the application will function again and be used usually.
5. Update the WhatsApp application on your cellphone
The following way to deal with WhatsApp errors is to update the WhatsApp application on your cellphone. Applications that still need to be updated are usually one of the causes of the WhatsApp application experiencing errors.
One solution is that you have to update the WhatsApp application on your cellphone, whether Android or iOS. The method is relatively easy, and you can do it quickly. Here are the methods and detailed information:
Enter Google Play Store or App Store
Then, you look for the WhatsApp application and tap on the Update text at the bottom right of the application.
6. Check Internet Network Conditions
For the final method, you have to check the condition of the internet network on your cellphone or laptop. An unstable internet network could result in the WA Web application experiencing problems or errors and not functioning normally.
How to Make Stickers on WhatsApp Web
The feature for creating stickers is only provided on WA Web and the WhatsApp Desktop application on Mac and PC. Therefore, the feature for creating stickers can be directly accessed on WhatsApp Web and for WhatsApp Desktop users.
These WhatsApp stickers are exciting, especially when you are having fun chatting and the chat is appropriate. How do you make stickers on WhatsApp Web? Please read the following review.
- First, open the site https://web.whatsapp.com in the WhatsApp Desktop application or a web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Next, open the WhatsApp application on your cellphone and tap the three dots in the top right corner, then click on the linked device.
Tap the link device, then a scan window will appear, and you can scan the barcode on your laptop or PC screen.
- Afterwards, you can select the contact to apply the sticker you created.
- Tap the paper clip icon, then select the blue sticker icon.
- Next, you will be directed to a file explorer or document containing PNG or JPG format images. Then, you can select the image you want to make a sticker and tap.
- You can immediately edit the image according to what you want. Because at the top, there are several features for you to edit the stickers as desired and as attractive as possible. If you have edited the sticker, click to finish.
- Next, you can send the sticker to the recipient by clicking on the paper plane on the right.
- You can also save the sticker. Just click on the sticker, then select and star the message.
How to Edit Photos on WhatsApp Web
This feature has been available in the WhatsApp or Smartphone application since ancient times. Currently, you can get this feature on WA Web. Some of you may be curious to see the features and ways to edit photos on WhatsApp Web. The following are ways to edit photos on WA Web below.
- First, open WhatsApp Web by entering the address https://web.whatsapp.com in Google Chrome.
- Then, you open the WhatsApp application on your cellphone, click the three dots at the top right, and tap on the linked device.
- Tap the Link device and direct your cellphone to scan the barcode on your laptop or PC screen.
- Next, you select the contact you want to send the image to
- Tap the paper clip icon, then select the purple photo and video icon.
- After that, enter the photo you want to send, but here, before you send, you can also edit the photo first.
- After editing, you can immediately tap the green mark to send the photo.
- After that, the photo was sent to another user.
Easy Way to Activate Dark Mode on WhatsApp Web
This Dark Mode feature has been embedded in the WhatsApp application. However, WhatsApp Web also now provides this feature. Which mode do you want to use, which is dark mode? So, for those who don’t know how to activate dark mode on WA Web, you can follow this method.
- Open and enter the WhatsApp website, and log in.
- Tap on the three dots in the top right corner, select settings, and look for something called Theme.
- If you have found it, you will see two theme choices: Light and Dark.
- Then please select Dark to activate Dark Mode, then tap OK.
- And automatically, the Dark Mode feature is active.
How? Elementary right. To activate the Dark Mode feature on WA Web. So, please practice it yourself via laptop or PC.
Easy Way to Video Call WhatsApp via Laptop
Currently, the video call feature is trendy. This is where people use the WhatsApp application a lot because it is an effortless chat application, especially when equipped with a video call feature.
However, this feature cannot be used on WA on a laptop or PC. Some don’t know how to video call WhatsApp via a laptop or PC. So, for that, you can read the review as follows.
Note: The method for WhatsApp video calls that we will share with you is to use BlueStacks. What is BlueStack? BlueStack is an Android emulator installed on a laptop or PC with Windows and Mac platforms.
- First, download BlueStack and install it. You can download it via BlueStack.com.
- If you have carried out the installation process, you can use the same as operating your Android phone.
- However, before that, you have to do some settings, which are almost the same as when using a new Android phone. One example is entering Google email, allowing some access and others.
- If so, then you access the Google Play Store, look for the WhatsApp application and click to install.
- After that, you can immediately enter the WhatsApp application and enter the number you want to connect to WhatsApp. Yes, like when you first started using the new WhatsApp application.
- Then, do the basic settings, such as restoring chat backups, allowing contact access, etc.
- Now, you choose which contact you want to video call. Yes, it’s the same as making a video call on WhatsApp on your cellphone.
- Well, for initial or new users, WhatsApp usually asks for permission to access the webcam and microphone on your laptop.
- Done and good luck.
How to Use WhatsApp Web to Video Call 50 People
Earlier, we discussed WhatsApp video calls on laptops. We also provided a tutorial on how to use them. WA Web is now integrated with Messenger Rooms, Facebook’s video calling platform.
Currently, users of the latest WhatsApp web version can video call up to 50 people. This is undoubtedly good news for WA Web users because now many people are taking advantage of this feature.
The way to make a video call with 50 people is to integrate WhatsApp web and Messenger Rooms. As is already known, Messenger Rooms allows users to make video calls with 50 people.
This service is free and unlimited. How to? So, for those who don’t know how we will tell you how to video call up to 50 people on WA Web using Messenger Rooms.
- Open WhatsApp on your computer and log in with the QR code. After that, select your friend’s contact or the group you want to video call with
- Once you have entered the group chat page or contact you want, click the clip at the top right of the chat page for those using WA via a website on a PC or laptop. If you use a cellphone, the clipper icon is below the contact bar.
- After clicking, several icons will appear. Please click on the handycam icon.
- Once clicked, you will be redirected to Messenger. Then, the Continue in Messenger to a room notification appears. To create a Group or Forum, please click Continue in Messenger or Continue in Messenger.
- Next, you can also log in using Facebook.
- Click Create Room (using your Facebook account)
After creating Rooms, you can share a group link which you can copy to invite people who want to join Messenger Rooms
If the people you invite have joined, you can make video calls with your friends up to 50 people. Please follow these methods. And good luck trying.
How to Login to WhatsApp Web Using Fingerprint
Here, we will discuss logging in to WhatsApp Web using your fingerprint. You can follow this method, which we will explain to you. And you can do this by logging in to WhatsApp web using your fingerprint and face ID. Here are the methods.
- Before logging in, activate the biometric security option on your cellphone. And you can activate fingerprint security or Face ID on Android or iOS devices.
- If so, you can immediately enter the WhatsApp application and click the three dots in the top right corner.
- Then, you press the WA Web button. And you can also access WA Web on a PC or laptop at the same time.
- After that, you can tap Link A Device on your cellphone to connect WhatsApp to your laptop or PC.
- And please do fingerprint authentication on your cellphone if your cellphone supports a fingerprint sensor on the cellphone screen.
- If you have finished fingerprint authentication, you can immediately point your cellphone camera at the screen and transfer via the QR code.
- So, your account will automatically be connected to WhatsApp Web.
Tricks and Tips for Maximizing WhatsApp Web
Some of you must learn how to get the most out of WhatsApp Web. And here are some of the newest WA Web tricks for 2023.
1. Shortcuts WhatsApp Web
On WA Web, there are several shortcuts or keyboard shortcuts that you can use. Here, we will outline a list of shortcuts that you can use.
- Ctrl + N to start a new chat
- Ctrl + Shift + ] to see the next chat
- Ctrl + Shift + [ to view previous chats
- Ctrl + E to archive chat
- Ctrl + Shift + M to mute chat
- Ctrl + Backspace to delete chat
- Ctrl + Shift + U to mark the chat as Unread
- Ctrl + Shift + N to create a new group
- Ctrl + P to view profile status
2. How to Search for Emojis with the Keyboard
Maybe in the WhatsApp application on your cellphone, you click on the emoji icon if you want to use emojis. However, now there is a faster way to search for and send emojis.
The method is like pressing the (: + key). The keyword is the first letter of the emoji you want to express. And that’s the way. It’s elementary and straightforward.
3. Can use multiple WhatsApp accounts on the desktop
If you use the WhatsApp application, you can only use one account. However, on WhatsApp Web, you can use several WA accounts on your desktop. And how you can use Incognito mode or you can also use more than one browser.
Hopefully, the methods we can convey can be helpful to all of you. And we apologise profusely if there is any error in conveying information about WhatsApp Web. Please follow these methods, especially for WhatsApp users. And good luck trying.
Also, read other WhatsApp articles:
- Sniper WhatsApp Pro Apk Link Download Versi 2023
- WhatsApp Delta Apk Mod Latest Download Link 2023
- Download the Latest CooCoo WhatsApp Apk 2023 Version 5.1.1
- WhatsApp Lite (WA Lite), download link and how to install it
- OG WhatsApp Pro MOD v17.51 Apk Latest Download
- Download the Latest KM WhatsApp Apk Link 2023
- FM WhatsApp (FMWA) Apk Download Latest Link 2023
- Provide WhatsApp Profile Video Apk (Motion WA Profile) 2023
- Latest WhatsApp Indigo Apk (Anti Banned) Latest Download